Gloss (www.glosstech.io) is a successful U.S. Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2007, with a full-time staff in the Philippines since 2008.
We are seeking a freelance highly talented "Rock Star" Email Marketing Expert who can work from home in the Philippines.
You will be supervised by our Director Of Digital Marketing for requirements, strategy, and execution and will be responsible for content management, campaign and list management, and optimization
You will have an excellent opportunity for career advancement, knowledge enhancement, and compensation.
Grow Your Career With Gloss!
• Ensure alignment between target audience and content.
• Ensure content is well-aligned to desired actions, e.g. shareable, engaging, humorous, educational, delightful, etc...
• Ensure content has strategic calls-to-action.
• Ensure content is well-aligned with the website and social channels.
• Create email content themes/ideas to be included in the editorial calendar (e.g. special events, social posts, news, promotion,
• Create a monthly email editorial calendar.
Campaign & List Management
• Re-engage with inactive/dormant subscribers.
• Activate new subscribers.
• Create and schedule autoresponder and broadcast campaigns.
• Create new list segments.
• Update existing list segments.
• Implement list segmentation for new and existing subscribers.
• Create an optimization strategy.
• Continuously improve desired KPIs via split-testing and other best-practices strategies.
We are seeking top talent, so you must have the following skillsets:
• 3 years of email marketing experience.
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
• Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our team members. We consider a "Rock Star" as someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects.
If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
• Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
• Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
• Thinking outside-the-box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
• Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
• Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself,
but for how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project
If this describes you - and you possess the skill sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
Flexible working hours