Gloss (www.glosstech.io) is a successful U.S. Digital Marketing Agency that was founded in 2007, with a full-time staff in the Philippines since 2008.
We are seeking a full-time, highly talented Project Coordinator/Assistant Project Manager with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience using Agile/Scrum who can work from home in the Philippines.
• This is a dynamic and exciting position as we are growing quickly and have many exciting clients and cutting-edge projects.
• You will have an excellent opportunity for career advancement, knowledge enhancement, and compensation growth.
Grow Your Career With Gloss!
• Report to and assist PM
• Attend project calls on behalf of PM and takes clear and accurate meeting notes
• Coordinate meetings and detailed project updates
• Perform various administrative tasks, e.g. collecting notes/updates from the team, sending client updates, etc...
• Endorse project updates, notes, comms, on a daily basis for PM
• Liaise between PM, Director of Dev, project team, and CEO as needed
2. Skill Sets
• 1-2 years experience as Project Coordinator / Assistant PM
• Knowledge and expertise in using Project Management tools
• Executive Assistant experience is a plus
• Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects and team members
• Understanding of digital marketing basic is a plus
• Project Management:
- Design Project Management
- Marketing Project Management
- Software Development Project Management
- Web Development Project Management
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our team members. We want someone who is proactive, takes initiative and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects. If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
• Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
• Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
• Thinking outside the box to provide fresh and creative ideas for the team.
• Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but in how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project. If this describes you - and you possess the skills sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
• You must live in the Philippines (please do not apply if this is not the case as we will not reply)
• You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
• You are willing to work 9PM onwards PHT