Gloss (www.glosstech.io) is a successful U.S. Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2007, with a full-time staff in the Philippines since 2008.
We are seeking a freelance, highly talented "Rock Star" Product Manager who is passionate about building, enhancing, and promoting products that customers/clients love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
2. Skill Sets
We are seeking top talent, so it is absolutely imperative that you have the following qualifications:
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our team members. We consider a "Rock Star" as someone who is proactive, takes initiative, and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects. If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
• Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
• Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
• Thinking outside the box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
• Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but in how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project. If this describes you - and you possess the skill sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
• You must live in the Philippines (please do not apply if this is not the case as we will not reply)
• You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
• You are willing to work partially during U.S. business hours.
Our goal is to work with professionals seeking long-term employment. Our competitive compensation packages include the following:
Guaranteed 100% On-Time Salary Payments
13th Month Bonus
Paid National Holidays
If this describes you - and you possess the skill sets we are seeking -- then we'd love to have you on board with us!