Gloss (www.glosstech.io) is a successful U.S. Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2007, with a full-time staff in the Philippines since 2008.
• We are seeking a full-time, highly talented Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience using Agile/Scrum who can work from home in the Philippines.
• This is a dynamic and exciting position as we are growing quickly and have many exciting clients and cutting-edge projects.
• You will have an excellent opportunity for career advancement, knowledge enhancement, and compensation growth.
Grow Your Career With Gloss!
As a Project Manager, you must be passionate and motivated as this role involves managing client-based digital marketing projects, in-house lead generation projects, several large and ongoing web application projects, and growing a proprietary SAAS solution we sell to web designers and agencies.
You will be responsible for project planning, project delivery, and managing both in-house and outsourced teams in the aforementioned digital marketing activities.
You will report directly to the President of the company and have an excellent opportunity for career advancement, knowledge enhancement, and compensation growth.
2. Skill Sets
We are seeking top talent, so it is absolutely imperative that you have the following qualifications:
• At least 3 years experience as a successful Project Manager
• Expert level skill sets in leveraging Agile/Scrum and Teamwork project management platform
• Proven experience implementing Scrum project management methodology
• Understanding of basic digital marketing is a plus
• Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects and team members
• Project Management
- Design Project Management
- Marketing Project Management
- Software Development Project Management
- Web Development Project Management
1. Personality Traits
In addition to your skill sets, we place equal value on the personality of our team members. We want someone who is proactive, takes initiative and isn't afraid to share their opinions (even if it may be uncomfortable to do so).
You'll have plenty of support (e.g. tools, resources, infrastructure, project management, and more...), but you must have the mindset that you "own" your projects. If you're the type of person who waits to be told what to do at every step throughout a project, then this position isn't right for you.
You'll also be provided with very clear project instructions and requirements, but you must also be able to work independently, figure things out for yourself, do your own research when necessary, and adopt an attitude of "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get the job done!"
• Being proactive in providing feedback, insights, and ideas to help us be the best company we can be.
• Being proactive in recommending tools, resources, and education to help you be the best contributor you can be.
• Thinking outside the box to provide fresh and creative ideas to the team.
• Whatever it takes to ensure your success and our success!
Finally, you must have a natural curiosity and passion for learning new technology, not just for the sake of the technology itself, but in how technology can be used to maximize the potential of the given project.If this describes you - and you possess the skill sets we are seeking - then we'd love to have you on board with us!
2. Work Environment
• You must live in the Philippines (please do not apply if this is not the case as we will not reply)
• You have your own computer and Internet connection (this is a home-based position).
• You are willing to work during U.S. business hours.
Our goal is to work with professionals seeking long-term employment. Our competitive compensation packages include the following:
If this describes you - and you possess the skill sets we are seeking -- then we'd love to have you on board with us!